Investigate nanoscale surface architecture and bulk mechanical strain
NanoSurface nanopatterned culture surfaces provide a cellular microenvironment that mimics the aligned architecture of the native extracellular matrix, promoting cellular structural and functional development.
- System dimensions: 300 x 100 x 60 mm
- System mass: 2 kg
- Nanopattern dimensions: 800-800-600 nm (ridge-groove-depth)
- Culture area: 2500 mm2 or 25 mm2
- Throughput: up to 6 parallel chambers
- Connectivity: USB
- Power: 120V AC
An adapter plate allows for up to six fluidically isolated chambers, each with a 25 mm2 culture area, enabling simultaneous stretching of up to six parallel experimental conditions within a single Cytostretcher system.
- The NanoSurface Operational Mechanics Interface - NaOMI - enables complete control of stretching parameters and cyclic strain protocols for maximum investigative flexibility. Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS, NaOMI software provides a straighforward and powerful user interface for automated operation of the NanoSurface Cytostretcher.
- USB connectivity allows for easy operation. Software logging automatically records experimental details. Users can program elongation length, holding time, and stretching speed independently for each stretch cycle.